It has been the custom for decades that the media and beyond periodically select the most beautiful, most successful men and women. This time, let us remember the men who were recognized as the hottest and most desirable, and who have been on the covers of popular magazines more than once.
But it’s been more than a year since then. And we wondered what these men look like now. Of course, they are completely different ages, so we compare them not with each other, but with them in the past. Write your opinion in the comments.
- There’s a lot of facial hair on Nick Nolte, 1992 vs. 2021.
- Tom Hiddleston has also changed in nine years: 2013 vs. 2022
- Is Denzel Washington recognizable in both pictures? 1996 vs. 2022.
- Patrick Dempsey has gone a little grayer and acquired wrinkles, photos from 2007 vs. 2022
- Diego Boneta, 2015 vs. 2021
- Of course, age takes its toll, as Harrison Ford’s pics confirm, 1998 vs. 2021
- Robert Pattinson has also changed quite a bit since his first roles, but let’s compare 2011 to 2022
- Maybe the angle is wrong, or maybe Tom Cruise has changed so much, 1990 vs. 2021
- Your opinion on Mel Gibson, 1985 vs. 2022
- Probably not very correct because of the selfies, but it doesn’t change the point. Let’s compare Jean-Claude Van Damme in 1991 to 2021.
- A lot of water under the bridge. Harry Hamlin in 1987 and 2021.
- 2005 versus 2021 with James Denton as an example.
- Would you recognize Oscar De La Hoya in 2021? The first picture is from 1997.
- Daniel Dae Kim, 2006 vs. 2021
- That’s Keanu Reeves, 2012 and 2021